Carolina Swim Shop Return Policy
Before any return will be accepted, you must receive a return authorization number. To obtain a return authorization number, please call 980-339-8950 or send an e-mail to email@example.com (please allow up to 36 hours for a response). Please reference your receipt number.
No restocking fee will be applied to a return item with a valid RA number. Return items without a valid RA number will be subjected to a 25% restocking fee. We do not charge a shipping fee for any exchanges within the United States or Canada. However, you are responsible for the cost of shipping your return item to us.
Securely package the item(s) to be returned. Items received damaged due to improper packaging by the customer will not be eligible for a refund. Return your package by using the carrier of your choice. However, we recommend that you either insure your package or have a tracking number. Carolina Swim Shop is not responsible for lost packages. If you return your order without prior authorization, your order will receive a 25% restocking fee once it is returned to us.
If you are exchanging an item, it is quicker if you place a new order rather than waiting for your exchange to be processed. Returns or exchanges usually take 2-3 weeks for processing.
Your package should be addressed as shown below:
Carolina Swim Shop Attn: Returns / RA # ______ 9850 Providence RoadCharlotte, NC 28277
• Please return merchandise within 30 days of the date you place your order with copy of receipt. Shipping charges are not reimbursable.
• All returns will be credited to the original form of payment.
• Returns/exchanges will take up to 2-3 weeks for processing.
• Please allow 2 billing cycles for your return to show up on your credit card statement.
• Items that have been worn in the water are not eligible for return unless they are defective within the first 30 days of use. Defective items will be replaced with the exact same item in the exact same size.
• Merchandise must have the original tags still attached *no exceptions*.
• If an item is sent with packaging, the item must be returned in the same exact packaging that you received the item. If not, your return/exchange will not receive full credit
• Technical Suits and Clearance items are not eligible for return or exchanges.
• Goggles cannot be returned due to a broken strap/nose piece or once they have been in the water.
• Any items that were embroidered or had a logo applied cannot be returned No Exceptions.
• Once your return authorization number has been issued you have 30 days until that number expires. Any items that arrive after that date will be returned to the customer at their expense.